1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.pacificworldtradeinc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by guru4us, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guru4us

guru4us

i wish i could strangle each and every one of these Aholes :mad:
  2. petratisa

petratisa

I Guru, I recently found this PacificWorldtradeinc.I notice that they have the same name with one other Inc.but I don't know if either exsists under the same menagment or it could be the same story of nokia supplier?
    Is pacific a scam?
    thank you
  3. guru4us

guru4us

try doing a whois search. if the registration details on both sites are the same then they're probably the same management.

as for www.pacificworldtradeinc.com, they're a scam for sure. no doubt about it. the prices they are offering simply are not possible
  4. petratisa

petratisa

I am sorry but I'm new in this business.I wonder how they can scam me?if I was sure that they really exsits as an Inc. and I have the receipt of payment on their name, how they could not ship me goods?
  5. guru4us

guru4us

how they can scam you? simple..take ur money and disappear and never send the goods to you. having a receipt or not doesnt mean %#*$. i can send u a receipt right now via paypal...or nochex or any other payment method if u want..no big deal.
    i hope you havent purchased from them..
  6. petratisa

petratisa

I have not purchase, Thank you a lot.
    Instead with Drop ship? I now they are legit, but are there good opportunities?
  7. guru4us

guru4us

yes there are good opportunities with that...you just need to be good with ur marketing and selling techniques
  8. gbohrn

gbohrn

Definite scammer

Yes this company is a scammer. they are mimicing the credentials of a real company of the same name. Took awhile to track this down. Contacted the CEO of the real comapny and he informed me that this company is scamming people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.