1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.pagetworld.biz

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by mdarwish01, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdarwish01

mdarwish01

Has anybody used www.pagetworld.biz their items are almost too good to be true.

The say that all their goods are authentic, however I don't think that Louis Vuitton does wholesale.

The final thing which makes me suspicious is that they are based in the same location as TPC. I have heard mixed reports from them and was wondering whether they were the same company in disguise.

I hope that what I am saying is proved wrong in some way.

All the best
    mdarwish01
  2. Oddjob

Oddjob

i know for fact that on their sports shoe section nike trainers having looked in detail to the pictures i know that some off there shoes are replicas because i have seen the site they have got them from, i don't know about the rest of the stuff they sell, you decide
  3. mdarwish01

mdarwish01

ok thanks. Has anybody else had any experiences with them?

Regards
    mdarwish01
  4. Paget

Paget

Re ; PagetWorld.biz

Dear Members/Readers of this forum,

Having read some posts on here regarding my business (******************) I would like to take this opportunity to answer some remarks made,

Firstly I am a newly set up business which includes a mix of buying/selling, sourcing products for buyers, acting as an agent for various companies throughout the world, and also part wholesaler. I have put 12 months of research and outlay of money to find my contacts and suppliers hence why I can offer a wide range of quality items at very competitive price.

As stated in my website which im building myself (I DO NOT SELL FAKE/REPLICA ITEMS) .....unless actually stated for the buyers reference as I am looking to build up a good honest business with long term partnerships with trustworthy companies and individuals.

With reference to the Nike trainers I have over 5 companies I deal with 3 of which are "official licensed" sellers of Nike, Adidas, Puma, Timberland and various other brands and I have "official documentation" to prove I am selling on their behalf or that I am buying from official suppliers. I accept that my photos on my Website are not "the best" I could have used but many of the photos are just quick copies of unregistered photos ive uploaded as a basic reference until I get my own better quality photos of all MY products, so any reference by people on THIS or any other place that im selling FAKE without me stating its a replica had better be careful of what they say about my business or myself as I am an honest person with honest intentions and wont allow idle gossip by certain individuals to tarnish my name when they know nothing about me or my business or even purchased any fake/replica items from me.

To all genuine people I hope this alleviates any concerns.
    To all gossips and reference makers with no reason or evidence to slander me (YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

Best Wishes to all genuine members and viewers!
  5. mdarwish01

mdarwish01

Hi Paget

Thankyou very much for clearing this up. I don't like to think bad things about people.

As for gossip, if you consider it so it wasn't intended in anyway. Buyers have to be very careful that they are selling genuine stock, so I always think that it is better to ask.

Thanks again :D

Kind regards
    mdarwish01
  6. Eprogressive

Eprogressive

Hi,

If you are buying from official suppliers, can you supply us with an authorised re-sell invoice please?

Also please note that in your terms and conditions you have put a disclaimer in to state :

PagetTrading & PagetWorld.biz occasionally act as brokers on behalf of others, In that role the company does not have the ability to physically inspect all goods offered for sale by their suppliers. While the company believes that all items offered on PagetWorld.biz are Grade A, authentic and licensed brands, this can not always be guaranteed.

Above shows me that you cannot stand by your products. A genuine wholesale company do not put disclaimers in such as you have.

Also Luis Vuitton is very selective where there they sell to - I cannot believe that you have such a vast range of Vuitton, I mean look in most big shops they do not normally sell Vuitton, only premier shops such as Selfridges, Harrods etc..yet you have such a massive range? Unless you are buying from EU sources and with VAT invoice, I would be very careful that UK trading standards do not call at your door - and your disclaimer will do nothing against prosecution. If vuitton or any of the rights holders see your site they will look to take action.....
  7. Eprogressive

Eprogressive

That wasnt slander was it? lol
  8. marybrandy

marybrandy

has anyone used pagetworld was going to place an order with them but im still waiting for a reply has anyone used them before
  9. James

James Banned Member

All i can say is proceed with caution.

It seems the owner has said, as his post claims "I DO NOT SELL FAKE/REPLICA ITEMS". All i can say is that, he is lieing.

I can identify many items on the site which are fake.

This kind of approach does my head in as customers will buy on the impression they are real, list on ebay, and then get their items removed and account suspended!

Also, i dont like the threat Paget has made to "gossips". This is an open forum where businesses can be discussed. What is being said, in my opinion is true that he is selling fakes.

Just beware. Dont believe everything you read.

Slanderous post by me there? Ah well [smilie=t:
  10. Eprogressive

Eprogressive

Look dont proceed with caution, JUST DONT BUY! Its fake and I dont care about slander. Im sure we can ask Louis Vuitton for their opinion on his wide range of their products.

The people that buy this stuff are as bad as the people that sell it..
  11. pablow123

pablow123

i've used this supplier

Hi everyone Warning Paul Paget ripped me off for around £1,000 i bought Victoria Beckham jeans & skirts when they arrived 2 months late from China yes China most of the items were of very poor quolity so i asked him to refund me he said fine i will have the goods picked up but now i've not got any stock or money back I'm going to report this scammer to the Police,Strading standards,VAT office anyone got any moor idears please let me know but for all people thinking of buying from this scammer stay well away all his stock well he dosent even have stock he as it all dropshipped fron China all fake me a the lads are going to call on him some time in the near future.
  12. pablow123

pablow123

You scammer i'll get you

Hi everyone Warning Paul Paget ripped me off for around £1,000 i bought Victoria Beckham jeans & skirts when they arrived 2 months late from China yes China most of the items were of very poor quolity so i asked him to refund me he said fine i will have the goods picked up but now i've not got any stock or money back I'm going to report this scammer to the Police,Strading standards,VAT office anyone got any moor idears please let me know but for all people thinking of buying from this scammer stay well away all his stock well he dosent even have stock he as it all dropshipped fron China all fake me a the lads are going to call on him some time in the near future.
    So i'll be seeing you Paul.
  13. pablow123

pablow123

Hi have you read my post about paget ripping me off can anyone help
  14. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

Yes we have seen it. You will need to report to trading standards in Wales, Port Talbot(sp?)

You may find these are now looking at closing them down, so I'd be quick if you want your money back! anymore info I get and I'll let you know. Watch this space ;)

EDIT - more for you http://www.npt.gov.uk/tradingstandards/index.cfm if you phone them, which I think is best and explain whats happened. It might help their case and yours!

Dave
  15. pablow123

pablow123

Thank you very much for your info Dave.
  16. Oddjob

Oddjob

Put pagetworld in the name & shame section
  17. pablow123

pablow123

Yes I Will Do That Now
  18. Anthony

Anthony

Done.
  19. Tes816

Tes816

Ive bought form Pagets World

I bought 3 pairs of Victoria Beckham R&R jeans from Paul.

When they arrived they were good quality denim etc. They were unfortunately quickly removed by Ebays Vero as they were fake.

When I asked Paul about this he replied with most wholesalers online sell fake goods.

They are A grade copies from abroad.

So there is clarification.

He DOES sell fakes as I had 3 pairs of fake designer jeans.

This is not slander, its the truth.
  20. Tes816

Tes816

Ive bought from paul and he admitted after sale that the jeans i bought were fakes.
    Just avoid
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.