1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.sitiluks.com/en

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by conjakk, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conjakk

conjakk

Ordered ipods from this company with the garantee that when they recieved the payment receipt from me they would send the ipods. He did not. Then i immediately tried to get the money back but it was to late. One day after i had done the transfer???? Banks today??Sitiluks Ou dont answer the phone or Alibaba. I can see he is online but he dont anwer me. He answered one mail after i informed that i had talked to his bank. The mail is under....
    The funny thing is that i have all the information about the company. Adress, bank details, name of the owner. Benny Zoorani. I even know where he lived in Sweden. So the name is authentic:

Benny zoorani (amadeus_27@yahoo.com)
    +46.0704524704
    Fax:
    gamlaupsalagatan 13B
    uppsala, 75334
    SE

Here are the details i got from him.

You can send your payment to:
    Account holders name as following.
    Account holders Name: Benny Bahram Zoorani Gholamy
    Account NR = 221025086655
    IBAN-Nr= EE822200221025086655
    SWIFT COD= HABAEE2X
    Bank name = HansaBank
    Bank address= Liivalaia 8 - 15040 -tallinn- Estonia
    Tel nr to account holder= +372-5241747
    Tel nr to bank= +372-6310310 Fax - +372-6310410

Our company Info is: Sitiluks Computers
    Registration Office : Estonia
    Contact phone nr: 00372-5241747
    Registration No. 9011521988EE
    Webshop: *******************

Ordering and contact: **********************

When i asked for a refund of the money after i said i have talked to his bank i recieved this:

hello

If you want refound of your money, we need to recive your refound request by reg-post in hand writing in order to forward this request to our ordering and accounting management to see if they can cancel your order and refound , but in any refound cases you will have to pay administration fees and charges ,plus refound back payment charges for any orders, if you still want to apply for a refound request ,then reply and I will give you the address for such refound mail to be send.

regards

The funny thing is that many companies have contacted me wondering if i know this campany. My answer is
    NAME AND SHAME: DONT TRADE WITH THIS COMPANY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.