1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.supreme-dropshipping.co.uk - BEWARE

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by orrmate, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orrmate

orrmate

I signed up with these jokers today, they themselves only actually sell about ten titles! When you click more titles it just prompts you to sing up with playstation-dropshipping.co.uk or xbox-dropshipping.co.uk

Not Happy :(

I'm stopping my subscription immediately
  2. guru4us

guru4us

from what you have said, they do not sound like scammers, but users need to be aware of this.

thanks for the info

cheers

keep up the good work ;)
  3. orrmate

orrmate

ive got my monacle out ;)
  4. KP

KP

i emailed xbox-dropshipping.co.uk a while ago and they said you would have to sign-up with each different part of there network, shame they can't have one account for them all, :(
  5. chyannes

chyannes

Mod Edit- Please do not hijack other posts with spam
  6. chyannes

chyannes

Hi this was not spam they was comments made about my dropshipping company with regards to the authenticity of our business and i was just clarifiying that we are a legitimate and fully registered dropshipping buisness unlike some of the comments that were been said by people who have not even tried the service.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.