1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.wholesalelistsonline.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by prezfromny, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Topstuper

Topstuper

I would but she doesn't respond to anything. Why would she start here?
  2. SellYourStuff

SellYourStuff

I have said it once and I will say it again, YVONNE WORST RESELLER EVER!!!
  3. diablo audio

diablo audio

I think that most would agree here.... :dance:
  4. electro

electro

Beats me bud....I'm actually surprised she had the nerve to post anything here. You better try to reach her while you can. I hope everything works out for you.
  5. electro

electro

Hands down....undisputed champ.
  6. cwoodwar

cwoodwar

I just want my money back
    cwoodwar

I send you Yvonne invoices through storm pay but have not got my money back
  7. G&S Trading

G&S Trading

If you check the website www.myservices2u.biz the pictures of the nanos have the same serial number as the one posted on here as being fake. (Post on page 13). Maybe we found out Yvonne's new supplier. Fake supplier
  8. SellYourStuff

SellYourStuff

WOW! That looks nothing like a real nano. That must be the fakes that are out there. I know that I asked a supplier about Yvonne and her fakes and he said that they are easy to get and that he has also heard about what a waste of time she is.
  9. diablo audio

diablo audio

If that's the case, someone should tell Yvonne since I'm sure she doesn't know :hitwall: .
  10. garyford

garyford

Take a close look at the USB cable and the bottom of the fake nano. The real nano has the standard Apple bus which is almost the whole width of the nano. The fake has a small standard USB socket.
  11. MrFrizzle

MrFrizzle

wow, I cant belive this freakin woman has started to sell more stuff on the website again...

She cashed my check for $1518 and will not respond to anything.
    I've been sending her emails to 4 of her addresses everyday.
    I have even been sending her reminders through paypal to get me my money. It says the PayPal account is under some dude named Wolfgang Leonard...

This is starting to piss me off.
  12. Weedog

Weedog

13. angry_rabbidude

angry_rabbidude

what a joke! Is that lawyer for real?
  14. Weedog

Weedog

I think its a fake, But not being a lawyer myself cant be sure LOL
  15. garyford

garyford

All the contact info for the Lawyer is listed in the post. Someone ought to call the lawyer up and check.
  16. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Again, the grammer. If a lawyer did write that, he must have gone to correspondence school. What lawyer can't write english correctly????
  17. diablo audio

diablo audio

I agree, lol. I'd hope that most lawyers are at least literate!
  18. TTTrades

TTTrades

I have been reading this thread... and many more on them... send me more info... I live in Florida I will try and find more information out. I am sick of all these scams going on I would like to do my part to help out.
    T
  19. TTTrades

TTTrades

20. TopTechTronics

TopTechTronics

yvonneis fishbones?

Yvonne is the one who was in the wrong you can't take money from people and gamble with it for your own game, it's comparable to white collar crime and I think it should be punishable by law.
    WOlfgang is her husband If memory serves. from what I found out they used to just sell liquidated lots for a few years and then moved on to electronics.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.