1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.yougotsole.com??fake goods??

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by iPhoneMe, Feb 6, 2008.

1. iPhoneMe

iPhoneMe Banned Member

Hello everyone, i just came across this website and wondered if the items sold on there are fake or real? (******************)

They do a 'live online help' and when chatting to them, they claim there products are 100% Authentic, but however i somewhat disagree.

As some items on there, their original makers such as Evisu, dont make certain designs that the website is selling.

Please, has anyone got any views on them or could atleast help me?

by the way, i have used the search feature and have not found anything on this in the forums.
  2. amazingfinance

amazingfinance

Look at prices, its clear from that. $30 for a bape hoody.
    Dont think so!
  3. iPhoneMe

iPhoneMe Banned Member

yehh truu!i knew it had to be to good to be true, but oh well, might as well be sure and no harm in asking!:p

but any experience would be nice from anyone???
  4. joko

joko

I ordered evisu stuff on yougotsole.com in the amount of 400$. I paid with paypal. 2 weeks later i received a cheap cardbox from Shanghai. In the box were instead of 2 only one jacket, for what i have paid for and a jeans with a completely different design. Both are of very bad quality. The SKU number is also wrong, with 99,99 percent chance these are fakes. The support of yougotsole dont answer my messages anymore, paypal dont take over buyer protection, because its not ebay. 400 $ are gone.

If someone has the same problem and paid also with paypal on one of the online-shops listed below please message me. If paypal gets enough complaints there might be a chance that they make inquiries and we get back the money possibly.

sicnerely
    F.

Domains:MOD EDIT -urls removed!

registered on:

YouGotSole
    Gino Sole
    PO Box 547
    cleveland, OH 44110
    US

********************************************************************************************************************************
  5. crombee

crombee

Crombee Corporation is not parted of yougotsole.com please remove my company from this page. and my domains

1. adamtam.com
    2. tupacnation.net
    4. crombee.com
    5. lostcounty.com
    6. c-records.com
    7. netserk.com

9. musichots.com

yougotsole.com is on the same company i am at but we are not part of them if this forum is not removed i will sue the poster and the forum owners for slander
  6. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The post has been edited,urls removed!

Scott
  7. PerfumeDistX

PerfumeDistX

Clearly Fake.
  8. gehsang

gehsang

definatly fake from the prices and a lot of them look very dodjy
  9. Inferno Dropship

Inferno Dropship Banned Member

come on gehsang, this post is 6 month old, i dont think there is any need to resurface old threads like this. ;)
  10. RWA

RWA

Not as old as a couple that I've seen dredged up from the depths :)