1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.your-mobile-world.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Realxi, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reno.24

reno.24

what I can't accept with this scammer...it's that he says that he gives money to the AIDS infected children....

It is disgusting....

We will see what FBI respond....
  2. guru4us

guru4us

exactly:eek: thats just the most pathetic thing i've ever heard...
  3. MustHaveMobiles

MustHaveMobiles Community Moderator

Remember Scammers have no morales, if they did they wouldn't do what they do...so ripping off a charity and playing to peoples consciences (SP?) is just another way of making money to them.

The site is a joke even without the aids thing......its trainer time from the moment it loads. Simple checks (as mentioned in previous posts) show that blatently..

Mike
  4. guru4us

guru4us

:D moving to name and shame
  5. MustHaveMobiles

Remember Scammers have no morales, if they did they wouldn't do what they do...so ripping off a charity and playing to peoples consciences (SP?) is just another way of making money to them.

The site is a joke even without the aids thing......its trainer time from the moment it loads. Simple checks (as mentioned in previous posts) show that blatently..

Mike
  6. Realxi

Realxi

Destroy scammers

Thanks for your advices about this site.

This forum is really great.

And fight against scammers !
  7. reno.24

reno.24

Me too...I have no morales...but only with scammers.... :D I think it will be very very very exciting to send my email to FBI.....
  8. MustHaveMobiles

9. reno.24

reno.24

Even if they don't do anything...it will be exciting..... ;)
  10. guru4us

guru4us

no point sending it to the FBI...there's a website that deals in internet fraud..not sure what it is, but someone posted it on the forum a day or two ago. send this website to them and they'll do something about it
  11. vivru

vivru

more info

I wrote them - and they answered:
    "...MobileWorld is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
    Delivery time frame to USA is 2-3 business days.
    All orders are shipped insured via FedEx 2Day Air.
    If you purchase 3 units you will get 10% discount so you final price for the
    three Nokia 8800 will be $1,350 including shipping.
    Our merchant is unable to charge US credit cards. You will have to send the
    payment via western union."

So..I told them - I have a friend (which is truth) - In New Zealand and my friend can! pay for me right there with "new zealand" money or their bank. I'm waiting for the answer.Usially they answer very fast.
    When I get more info I will post it here.
  12. guru4us

guru4us

price is too good to be true...
    welcome to the forum by the way
  13. vivru

vivru

and more..

Thank you for "welcoming" me :)
    I called my friend in New Z. - and gave him the address "198 symons street" - tomorrow - he will go there and check - who is "living" at this addess.Very interesting!
  14. vivru

vivru

the next answer

well they wrote to me :
    ...............If you don't trust our company you are free to shop somewhere else.

Sincerely,
    MobileWorld Sales Department
    hmm...
    I offered them to trust me - and send me one phone - and I will pay - as soon as I get it on my hands. Fedex agent Can deliver the phone to me and pick up money the same time - and nobody will get hirt ))So..will see what will be their answer)
  15. Anthony

Anthony

Not a very mature response imo..

Steer clear of them, they sound like children.. :(
  16. ovation52

ovation52

This guy goes by several aliases and most have "mobile" and "world" in the web address. He is the biggest 419 scammer in New Zealand. If you don't believe it, try to send him funds via Western Union - they've run into him before and under NO circumstances will they complete your transaction....stay away!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.