1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.yourantrade.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by sean4656, Dec 1, 2008.

1. sean4656

sean4656

Hi i'm new here ,not here to advertise etc. been looking in this supplier section for a while now and was wondering what you make of these. bear in mind this is my first time wholesaling.

I have been talking to the sales rep 'Brittany' hengfa002[a-t]hotmail.com And i enquired about a laptop they have a dell xps m1750 $768 Which is very cheap but could be to cheap to be true, i asked how they got them and she said they were manufactured in Fujian,China but would not give any details of the manufacture apart from Hengfa International Trade Co. Ltd and i managed to get the registration number of there company 3503003001902. i dont know if this was right of me but i then went onto to ask questions about the business if she had any proof that they were legitmate etc. she sent me a certificate which i will add as an attachment and a product list . I was wondering if anyone could do any traces to this biusiness. They also have connections with ***************** .

Sorry for my english its freezing up here in the north of england :)

Thanks for any input / advice.
  2. sean4656

sean4656

3. hoolsalers

hoolsalers

Why the large image Sean? you should provide a link instead.

Both sites sell counterfeit goods you should stay well away. You should give the forums more of a read and then you will realise you cannot get legitimate branded goods from China.
  4. sean4656

sean4656

Hi sorry thats how they sent it , plus my res is high so i didnt relise that the image was so large sorry , yeah i know the sites do counterfit ipods etc , which i am not going to buy . But i meant the laptops how can they be counterfitted ? If they can are the components the same etc. Thanks for the repl and sorry abou the image.
  5. hoolsalers

hoolsalers

they will use low quality components and then put there brand logo on them. They can counterfeit anything,
  6. sean4656

sean4656

Ah thanks do you think they would ship out thougth? im not going to be selling the laptop just using for personal use , will the preformance be the same , i expect the durability will be less.
  7. hoolsalers

hoolsalers

receiving counterfeit goods is illegal. It is highly likely that customs will detect that you are receiving a counterfeit item which could result in a fine.

We don't condone purchasing fake goods here.
  8. sophiafara

sophiafara

ask them for tracking number of any shippment to see if they really make shipment.
  9. sophiafara

sophiafara

since it is for personal use, i think it will be better you spend a bit more in a dell store to get one. just spend some more and you will worry nothing.
  10. Anthony

Anthony

sophiafara - You're on the wrong forum! We do not condone the sale/sourcing of counterfeit goods. Whether its for personal use or not, you shouldn't entertain these sorts of business dealings.
  11. Dalja

Dalja Banned Member

nice advertisement sir...

keep it up :p
  12. sean4656

sean4656

Nice trying to stereotype me , but no im not advertsing so instead of saying i am please just don't say anything unless you have a valid reason too. I didn't relise that they were going to copy the trademarked components but a clone like some of the ipod nanos i have seen floating around. You may close this topic.
  13. Costaconsoles

Costaconsoles

Youwill be suprised mate what they can clone. They did teh entire NEC company a little while back. They didnt just clone the products but the entire company down to the business cards that the reps took with them while visiting retailers etc. Even some big UK chains bought TV´s etc from them without knowing it.

Its not just the new trader that needs to be careful