1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Xiamen Conke Trade co LTD

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Kd Trade Uk, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Kd Trade Uk

Kd Trade Uk

Hey just to let people know this company is a scam i was to buy 3x ipod's from them there site is good looking and they update there stock very regular they scammed me for £150 luckily i paid by credit card so my bank will refund me but heres the details Please stay away from them:

Xiamen Conke Trade Co LTD
    301 Zhongshan Road
    Xiamen
    Fujian Province
    China
    Name: Helen( apparently) and Ze Gao
    Web: www.conke.ecvv.com :mad:
  2. ericfarrow12

ericfarrow12 Banned Member

You cant buy branded goods from china...
  3. DLWebco

DLWebco

Sorry to hear about your loss :(
    I think its been mention of some posts on here before that most of the so called 'suppliers' from EVCC.com are scammers. The directory may be legit its self but its the sellers on there that are the problem.
    Beware and do your research before any financial commitment no matter how small......something I've learnt over a past few years:)
  4. DLWebco

DLWebco

That's another point I forgot to mention... You cant buy Branded goods from china.... although everything is made in China everyone has their own channels of distribution so it leaves very little for these so called legit suppliers to supply to you.... this is where they start making fakes and selling them to us :@
  5. Kd Trade Uk

Kd Trade Uk

This was a few month's ago i have learnt but you know when yr starting out you just wanna get straight in there and are a bit naive about the whole business thing but thanks for yr kind comments i just thought i'd let some people now cause i havnt seen many reviews on them i dont want anyone else to get pulled in:)
  6. AntonMorris

AntonMorris

i have had dealings with this company too,

they gave me a diffrent address but it was a woman named "helen" also, seems all these scams have women as their contacts (maybe to fool u further)

i also asked for reffrences and they gave me just 1, a wholesaler in australia. when i emailed them their reply was somewhat similar to the writing style of a non british speaker (deffinatly not australian)

just goes to show they will try anything,

silly people!
  7. skh

skh

This Message Is For Everyone On This Forum:

Stay Away From The Chinese Province Of Fujian
  8. skh

skh

Fujian Includes The Cities Of Xiamen, Putian, Fuzhou, Quanzhou,etc
  9. Brenz

Brenz

Look skh:

1) All you have done for your 10 posts is copy what others have already said previous or double posted

2) And its fine to trade with suppliers in that area as long as the goods are unbranded.

Brendan
  10. jetyostevenwei

jetyostevenwei

Things Made in China are bad,but not all of them
  11. AnyTshirt

AnyTshirt

End of you can't buy branded goods from china I dont no why people say is this price ok and supplier when it is so obvious.