1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

XiaMen Yi Yu Furniture CO., Ltd, Mr. biao huang

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by baddawg83, Sep 22, 2008.

1. baddawg83

baddawg83

I sent money to a person in china that ended up being a scam so I want to make his name and Company(or supposed company) known to anyone in the free world and hope that no one ever goes the this SOB to lose their money like I did. I want to also post His contact Info that he gave me to trans fer a wire to his account. It is as follows:

He is a tradekey GOLDKEY MEMBER. This is his link follows...http://www.tradekey.com/selloffer_view/id/2238394.htm

His company is......XiaMen Yi Yu Furniture CO., Ltd He also list it as YiYu.

His English name is Jon or John. All suppliers use English names to fit in.

His hotmail utilized another company's name.....brandsupplier.biz@hotmail.com. Same as his MSN Id. Once he accepts you his name goes as supplier in your lists.

His name is Mr. biao huang....he also uses XINGBIAO HUANG.

He used the website......http://www.well-supply.com .In which I found out later that it wasn't even his site.

I went to this guy to confront him and all he did was to tell me lies.....like someone stole his info an put it up. But the emails that were sent to me by him was so much alike it was rediculas.

Here is the place that I sent the money to....Bank Of china: (T/T)

BENEFICIARY INSTITUTION: BANK OF CHINA SHANGHAI FENXIAN SUB-BRANCH
    SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ 300
    PAYEE:HUANG XINGBIAO
    BEN 'S ACCOUNT :4039802 0188 093815 0
    Address: NO.8 RENMIN ROAD(M.)NANQIAO TOWN FENGXIAN SHANGHAI CHINA

Here is the other pay information that he gave to me......Western Union:
    First name: XINGBIAO
    Second name:HUANG
    City:SHANGHAI

Money Gram:
    First name: XINGBIAO
    Second name:HUANG
    City:SHANGHAI

He also gave a fake tracking number.

All of his telephone numbers are out of order. Which I never tried them for I can not talk Chinese. But I was told by another Supplier that you can call these number and that they do speak a little english. So please try that first to make sure that the phone numbers do work.

I tell you that I only lost a little bit of money but I don't want these scammers to get anymore money out of anyone. So I tried to list all information about this person that I could so that when anyone does a search on them they will get information telling them that thay ARE SCAMMERS.

So anyone that is new to buying from China please do your research well. Do not go on a good feeling because that takes you to lose money. Make sure that you do the research.

Good luck to all
  2. cbeebies

cbeebies

I am sorry to hear your story. But if you've done a little due diligence on this supplier, you will find immediately that he's a scammer. There is no valid contact info and company introduction on their website, which established on Jun.29,2008.

And how could a furniture company supply you some brand named electronic or shoes products?

Your greedy bites yourself--I am sorry to say that.

The only way to stop this scammer or maybe get your money back is to report this scammer to Shanghai police station. You may call: +86-21-110, or go to your local Chinese embassy to report the case.

Hope everyone can learn from this lesson.