1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

XinXin International Imp & Exp Cor Ltd

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by pipermycat, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pipermycat

pipermycat

I believe I have been scammed for the 2nd time, but I was still hopeing desperately to save the money somehow. Their name is

XinXin International Imp & Exp Cor Ltd
    and their website is www.worldbrandshoes.cn
    The contact person is king Kin and his email is boss_wbs@hotmail.com

I paid him $1700USD for 10 x apple ipods in September and he still kept in touch with me after I paid and he never pretended that the money went missing etc. He was honest that he received payment from me and then told me he was sending them and that he would get back to me with the tracking number. Unfortunately, when I emailed him several times for the tracking number, he contacted me back a few times, but then dropped contact. I have since tried his telephone number and can't get through. I was hoping someone in China could tell me if this is a proper phone number so that I know whether it is because I am ringing from a different country or what.

The phone number is +86 139 5607 4853 (I have been ringing 0011 86...etc)

Their address is Tianhui Building, 1606 Meiling road Anhui china

Even their bank account is in their company name so I don't know what to do. Maybe there has been a mistake, but I would like to sort it out. I just don't know why I can't get in touch with him anymore, unless he's too busy? I have been trying with no response for over 2 weeks.

Hope someone can help me!
  2. tantk

tantk

Looks like you have been scammed.
  3. gbarton13

gbarton13

$170 an ipod for only 10? LOL yep you sure have been scammed. Don't try to buy iPods from China again since there are none there.
  4. Norwegian

Norwegian

Maybe you have been scammed :(
    I don't like that he use hotmail as the "company mail"...

WHOIS information for: worldbrandshoes.cn:

[whois.cnnic.net.cn]Domain Name: worldbrandshoes.cnROID: 20050912s10001s26318696-cnDomain Status: okRegistrant Organization: 中国安徽å¤å¤©éž‹ä¸šé”€å”®æœ‰é™å…¬å¸Registrant Name: 中国安徽å¤å¤©éž‹ä¸šé”€å”®æœ‰é™å…¬å¸Administrative Email: *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** - How serious is that?
  5. tantk

tantk

Even if the supplier did have ipods, I would be somewhat skeptical as alot of ipods that

come from China are fake ipods.
  6. cherylsonoda

cherylsonoda

I think you have been scammed.It happened to me as well,after i sent my payment to China using WU, the contact person never replied to my e-mails and didn't answer my calls.Just move on and be careful next time.I know what you feel but there's nothing else you can do.If you keep on chasing them, you'll spend more.Good luck.

Cheryl
  7. pipermycat

pipermycat

Thanks for the advice. I think I will just give up as I really doubt I will see the money again. Actually, i will give the whole thing a miss for awhile because I can't afford to spend anymore at the moment. I did figure it was a scam but I was just kind of hoping there may have been a mistake. I don't know why there are so many dishonest people out there; don't they have a conscience?
  8. cherylsonoda

cherylsonoda

Sad to say... but yes they don't have a conscience because people with conscience won't do such things.But don't lose hope, there are still good people left.Good luck and i hope you can recover soon :)

Cheryl
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.