1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

XYE(HK) industry Limited is a Cheater, I lost $2600

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by phoneblitz, Aug 1, 2010.

1. phoneblitz

phoneblitz

:(XYE(HK) industry Limited sold me 45 branded and new phones for an agreeded price.It is on there PI.I sent them the payments. They acknowledge receipt of the full payment including shipping and handling.
    They claimed that they shipped the goods to an incorrect address.(the PI has the correct address).
    Dhl claims the shipment is being held by french customs , because they are fake brands.
    Now XYE expects me to take the losses.
    There is more. XYE should honor there business.they were paid.Fake brands is not my responsibility.I was told it was original and new. I have never been in china. They owe me 2616usd or 45 phones. They have the list
    Ivor
    Here is their website on Alibaba:**************************************
  2. phoneblitz

phoneblitz

Re: XYE(HK) industry Ltd is a Cheater,I lost $2600

:(
    Their name is also XYE(HK) industry Ltd
  3. Saajan

Saajan

Re: XYE(HK) industry Limited is a Cheater,I lost $2600

Sorry to hear that.

Have you phoned France customs to ask them about it?

How did you pay the company?
  4. midasjohn

midasjohn

Caveat Emptor :( I am gutted for you, but don't stress yourself any longer - most likely you have LOST YOUR MONEY - period. You are guilty of a criminal offence in France, as similarly is anyone who unwittingly buys goods from 'a fence' for example. FOB means that their (the Chinese firm) are absolved of further liability BUT - IS THIS A LAW BREAKER IN CHINA? Your last chance of recourse should be to the China Commerce desk of the Embassy in London I should have thought as this is bad PR for China. I would call them, talk to someone, be really nice, win someone over on the phone there.
    'Original' does not been genuine and this really should warn everyone to never purchase from China except in small quantities that can be afforded lost and/or in person or through an Agent Company with verifiable reputation. WHAT YOU DID WAS THE IMPORT/EXPORT EQUIVALENT OF BUYING FROM A SPIV ON THE STREET.
    BTW I bet the French customs are on a nice racket opening up everything from China and taking it home to their wives (or girlfriends more likely).
  5. phoneblitz

phoneblitz

I paid them by 100% T/T In advance including the cost,the postage by DHL and handling fee
    What i want is to get the mobiles or my money back.It is a big lost for me so far
  6. phoneblitz

phoneblitz

Actually,i did call DHL in France,they repsonsed that these mobiles are blocked by French Customs but when i ask from French Customs contract information,they offered my a telphone. I called but the guy who answered seemed know nothing about my package.

I bet French DHL lost my package or took my package away. And blame everything to French Customs

I won't give it up anything,Thank you,guys
  7. Lee005

Lee005

It is really a pity to hear that.

I always feel a little embarrassed when i was caught by such headlines as i am a chinese.

I have checked the website of XYE and it seems it is in the same city as i am living- shenzhen city, guangdong province.

Although i am a chinese, but i would like to give you guys a little suggestion:
    Be careful when you decide to buy brands electronics from China, like Cellphone (Nokia, blackberry, HTC, etc...), Cameras (Sony, Canon, ect..) and other brands products.
    As you know, some suppliers wants to sell the authentic brands to you but those products may be hold on Customs as they do not have authorization to sell those brands; some suppliers told you their products are authentic but actully those are copy products (a small part of such suppliers), and copy products would have problems to make customs clearance. It means for buyers, no matter it is authentic or copies, buyers take risk to get nothing when they may spend thousands of dollars.

Scammers are everywhere..Not only in China.
    So i would like to say " be careful about your money before you take any action"

Hope you would earn much profit to make up for this losses.

Good Luck!

Lee005