1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Yanni Mirkos

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Jed, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jed

Jed

If someone under the name in the title contacts you trying to buy or sell various gaming codes I advise you to stay well away. They are highly abusive when they dont get their own way and from my experience in the sector are attempting to you un-secure methods of payment.

Their email address is:
  2. Yanni Mirkos

Yanni Mirkos Banned Member

you are the biggest fattest jirk alive !

People , i just asked the "human" here to sell me something and told him that the only way i can pay is moneygram , and what do you know , the guy thinks i am scammer!!!

Am i a scammer when i want to buy???? I dont think so , scammers sell not buy , i was trying to make a deal with the fellow here , send him money to pay and he was tellin me that he canot accept cash !!! Who the hell doesnt accept cash??? Are there any of you guys who have something to say about that? You people accept people buying from you and sending you money using moneygram?????

"Mod Edit: Changed to standard font"
  3. Proudlock

Proudlock

OMG YANNIS PLEASE TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF!

That gets really annoying - Yannis in my experience people can scam you from either side, buying or selling, hence why sellers will rarely send anything to Nigeria from Ebay. In my own experience I have never used moneygram because I have heard some quite negative reviews about it and thus I think it is fine if an seller doesn't want to accept moneygram as a payment method from another buyer - if you want to buy the stuff from him so bad try a different payment method.

Jed has put his experience in this section of the forum I believe as we don't have a "bad buyers" section currently ( that i have seen) so this is the next best thing surely.

The way you have responded would certainly seem to back up what Jed has had issues with thus far in dealing with you.
  4. Yanni Mirkos

I really dont see where the scam is ! please open my eyes ! i cant see the scam in this situation , and i think i cant see it because it DOESNT EXIST!!!!!
  5. PrestonBros

PrestonBros Banned Member

If you would have joined the forum with a better approach, instead of T@1KING LIKEE DISSS!!!!!!!!!!!! and attempting to not be aggressive, then maybe people wouldn't need to answer in such ways...
    As for moneygram, my understanding is that the money can be pulled back from a transaction...
  6. Yanni Mirkos

and how would you approach a guy that is telling people that you are scamming him , when the only thing you were trying to do was to buy from him? and how would i get money pulled back ? he could get the money and after he has money in hand send me what i am buying ! , so tell me where is the scam ? "Mod Edit: Inappropriate comment"
  7. PrestonBros

Sure, I do see some points you are making, however it was the way in which you then expressed them.

May I ask why you don't use Paypal?
  8. Jed

Jed

I never said it's definitely a scam, I said from my experience in the sector it's just a dangerous method of payment that allot of scammers tend to use.
    Now if I were to post the email of you calling me an "f'ing" this and to "s your ****" etc all because I didn't take that payment method and informed you that most UK suppliers in this industry dont, your not exactly polite businessman of the year are you?

Quite allot of people actually, hence why I didn't accept it. Now if you have a problem with that there's no need to dish out the abuse for it.
  9. Gary

Gary

Yanni

By using a seller it means that you agree to their terms including method of payment, if you don't then simply jog on and find a different seller, there's no need to be abusive.

Many larger companies don't even accept moneygram as it isn't a secure payment method, which is their perogative, and just as a sidenote you're wrong, tens of thousands of scammers buy every day if not more!

Jed doesn't accept the payment method you're offering, he never said that he did or even implied that he would so why expect him to? Oh that's right because you want to use it and you think the world owes you a favour and therefore needs to adapt to your ways, life doesn't work like that and you can tell from your post that you're about 12 (or at least have the mentality of a 12 year old).

Jed didn't say that you were definitely a scammer just that you were abusive (which you have since proven by calling him 'the biggest fattest jerk alive' in the first line of your response), and to be honest, even if you were paying via paypal, cash in hand or a cheque signed by the queen herself, with that attitude I would tell you to where to go as I wouldn't want your business!
    Phari, Jed, Proudlock and 1 other person like this.
  10. Yanni Mirkos

I dont have a problem with you not accepting , i have a problem with this " If someone under the name in the title contacts you trying to buy or sell various gaming codes I advise you to stay well away. They are highly abusive when they dont get their own way and from my experience in the sector are attempting to you un-secure methods of payment." you clearly state that people should be aware and stay away of me , never do business with me , who are you to say that? if you are paranoic that doesnt let you tell people what to do , in the moment you posted this , people may already think at other stuff like maybe i am scaming people and stuff , nevermind , you are in your world , all of you !

FOR ALL OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND , I WAS MAD FOR THE POST HE MADE HERE NOT FOR ThE FACT THAT HE DIDNT wANT TO SELL ME WITH MY PAYMENT TERMS!
  11. PrestonBros

The reason he posted this is because you were obnoxious in the first place. StOp W1Th TH3 CaPs LOcK!
  12. Yanni Mirkos

then he should edit his post and stop telling people not to do business with me ;)
  13. Import Expert

Import Expert

Early bath for you.
    PrestonDesigns likes this.
  14. Gary

Gary

Then don't be abusive to sellers when they say no, it's easy finger pointing to avert blame from yourself but it's a lot more difficult taking responsibility for your own actions and something we all have to learn at some time, maybe for you this is now? If not it should be.

Jed commented based on his experience with you, if you weren't abusive then he wouldn't have had anything to post about therefore he wouldn't have posted anything, you see how this works?

No disrespect intended but maybe it's time to wake up and grow up and learn to take no for an answer!
  15. Yanni Mirkos

Hey my friend , i know to take no for an answer but forgive me , if you were the buyer and i were the seller and i tell you that you are trying to scam me , you wouldnt ask me to make you understand how the hell you can scam me if you are sending me the cash??????????
  16. Jed

Jed

I've already stated I didn't claim you were attempting to scam me. I stated that the method of payment was from my experience used by scammers in this sector. I made this post because your obnoxious and abusive not because your a scammer, you need to understand that. And from how you've been posting in this thread it only backs up what I was saying.
  17. Yanni Mirkos

when you say
    When you say that the payment is used by scammers people already think i am scammer!
  18. Jed

Jed

I cant make it any clearer to you than this, other people have also tried to point out where your going wrong.

1. I have not claimed your a scammer so drop that argument.
    2. You think the world revolves around you
    3. Your abusive and obnoxious; 99.9% of people and businesses wont tolerate that.

Just grow up and get some manners.
    Phari likes this.
  19. Yanni Mirkos

Are you ******* stupid? read this ******* fraze 10000 times :When you say that the payment is used by scammers people already think i am scammer!
  20. Proudlock

Proudlock

Yanni simply put, if you had just accepted that Jed didn't want to use Moneygram as a payment method as he associates it with scammers, and left it at that without any abuse - I'm sure many others would have dealt with you to find the products you are after, but to be honest you haven't covered yourself in glory in your responses in this thread now have you?

In the future instead of getting aggressive when someone refuses Moneygram, maybe offer to pay with Paypal or another method first?? Just food for thought.

Well that has proved 1. that Jed's 3 point is true.
    And secondly that calling someone else **** stupid when you cannot actually put together the correct spelling or sentence structure, is just a little embarrassing.
    Import Expert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.