1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Yanni Mirkos

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Jed, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jed

Jed

Can a mod please sort this guy out? I don't really want his abuse directed at other forum members as well.
    Import Expert and Proudlock like this.
  2. Gary

Gary

yup definitely 12...lol
  3. Gary

Gary

Look dimwit, you have done yourself far more damage in this thread than Jed did with the OP and showed over 100,000 people what a grade A moron you are, plus any others that may stumble upon this in google (could run into millions), personally if that were me I'd hide my head in shame, change my name and hide somewhere in the Himalayas until it may blow over, but from your form you will probably just come back with somthing else that's totally pathetic, further proving why there is no place in real civilization for you, at least not until you hit puberty and maybe learn a little, now seriously, run along as you're not wanted here.
    Phari and Import Expert like this.
  4. Yanni Mirkos

Yanni Mirkos Banned Member

when was the last time you looked in the mirror?
  5. Import Expert

Import Expert

Yanni exactly how old are you ? You are coming accross as a petulant (that means irritable/stroppy) teenager that has not got his own way so has resorted to kicking and screaming and trading school playground insults.
    To be succesful in business you need to behave in a certain way, which you are certainly not doing, and this will remain on record for anyone to see in the future should they wish to google your name. You need to take a long hard look at yourself if you want to do well in life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.