1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

you know safest-deals? Help me

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by abuzzanga, Jan 29, 2006.

1. abuzzanga

abuzzanga

A supplier has asked me the payment by ********************, the service guarantees before the control of the goods then the free way to the payment to the supplier, I does not believe it, has you used safest-deal, help me
  2. xdanzx

xdanzx

never used it but obvious scam
  3. tunatamaker

tunatamaker

yep. scam
  4. canada

canada Retired Moderator

WHOIS information for safest-Deals.com:

[whois.joker.com]
    domain: safest-deals.com
    owner: joseph truong
    organization: Safest Deals INC.
    email: (Email Hidden for Privacy)
    address: 2734 saltergate drive
    city: dublin
    state: OH
    postal-code: 43016
    phone: 614-336-9806
    admin-c: (Email Hidden for Privacy)#0
    tech-c: (Email Hidden for Privacy)#0
    billing-c: (Email Hidden for Privacy)#0
    nserver: a.ns.joker.com 194.176.0.2
    nserver: b.ns.joker.com 194.245.101.19
    nserver: c.ns.joker.com 194.245.50.1
    created: 2006-01-09 00:kiss:8:kiss:0 UTC
    modified: 2006-01-09 00:52:20 UTC
    expires: 2007-01-08 19:kiss:7:kiss:2 UTC
    source: joker.com live whois service
    query-time: 0.016046
    db-updated: 2006-01-29 19:45:kiss:0
  5. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The company claims to be base in London,U.K but is registered to Joseph Truong 2734 saltergate drive,dublin,OH.

About us Page http://www.safest-deals.com/
    Safest-Deals.com is an independent escrow company based in London, UK.

Fake Escrow company
  6. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

The nserver details should tell you more about these! a.ns.joker.com!! does that stand for " another nasty scam from the Joker"?!

Also on a serious side, Dublin is part of the UK and not the US (check the country)
    Also a a free email from Yahoo!! now ya talking :hitwall:

Dave
  7. Oddjob

Oddjob

Dave Dublin is in the Republic of Ireland i think you have it mixed up with Belfast which is in the UK. ;)
  8. vector2ny

vector2ny

Dublin is also a city in the state of Ohio in the US. Which is what shows in the whois
  9. walshy69

walshy69

Try and IP sniffer or tracer that way it will pinpoint on the globe exactly where it is!
  10. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

A good one for this is www.dnsstuff.com don't over do your searching on it tho as it will barr your! IP

Dave
  11. abuzzanga

abuzzanga

I have verified ,not use it, it's very swindle created 25 Jan
  12. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The IP trace goes to Frankfurt,Germany

IP: 194.245.50.1
    City: Frankfurt, Hessen
  13. boe

boe

guy from italy said he would send me ipod nano's for $71 each was tempted to go ahead with a small order of 10 to try him out. He suggested we use a third party UPS who he would send the package to. I would send payment through western union who would in turn pay UPS Who would release the goods to me, and on inspection of the goods by myself would notify UPS to release the payment the guy in rome He called himself Roland Riko. I told him to go ahead with the delivery but have no intentions of parting with any cash. I feel its a big scam. Has anyone else had any dealings with this man or similar experiences.
  14. xdanzx

xdanzx

boe thats a scam. standard, no one can get you ipod nano's for 71$ (4Gb i take it?). That price is lower than the production cost, how much sense does that make.

Plus its WU. Kinda gives it away if your dealing within Italy and with WU.
  15. boe

boe

i suspected this thats why i came on the forum to hear other peoples views. thanks xdanzx
  16. tunatamaker

tunatamaker

hello,
    tell him that that you want to use UPS exchange collect service which esentially escrow. lets see how he responds.>>>he is a fraud according to me because 71 is too cheap for ipod nano 4gb.
    -Tunata
  17. walshy69

walshy69

way way to cheap mate! stay right away! Alot of these scammers target people that have no experience in dealing in new areas before and try to make the price really really tempting! Well if it sounds to good to be true then in normally is! Make sure you do you homework and if your still unsure about a company post it here i guarantee someone will be able to help you out! :) If you have anymore questions feel free to send me a PM or ask a few others.

Adam
  18. abuzzanga

abuzzanga

careful

hi, i came from italy, i say you there are many english scammers they contact in the same Italian and the Italians contact you, why being far you cannot control, they have destroyed the true deal, now the swindle is in :SheffWed: all europe