1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

You will eventually get your goods

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by Baha adine, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Baha adine

Baha adine Banned Member

Like so many of the Chinese "wholesale / dropship" type shops, http://www.mrdigitalcn.com/suggests promises that don't get kept.

Here is "the truth" about virtually all of those "multi-product range" Chinese shops. They are what is known as Trading Companies. They have export licenses and are legal, but they hold no inventory to speak of. Your orders will get shipped - eventually. Some items more quickly than others.

Keep in mind there are no brand name goods to be had from China, so anything other than refurbished goods will be fake. Many electrical items will have fake CE stickers (which you can buy by the roll). Games, software, anything on a disk or SD card will be fake or pirated. This is not just everbuying.com, this is dozens of similar sites.

When you place an order they will go to a local "market", similar to a fish or produce market, where distributors will have booths and buy the goods to fill your order. Or, they will go to the factory and place the order. But the factories maintain no inventory. The goods will have to be produced. May be a week until they "run" that product again.

So, honest, yes. Out to screw you, not really, but you have to understand you are buying copies / fakes / pirated goods.
  2. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Have I missed something here? Are you not connected to Mrdigital but are saying that they make promises they they can't/don't keep?

Very honest - if I am reading it the way that you mean't it!!
  3. glamgalore2010

glamgalore2010

Thats exactly what i thought also but i can see on mrdigital that they offer GHD'S at £ 17 per set which im sure is illegal
  4. JustCraig

JustCraig

Perhaps she has just been made redundant lol
  5. glamgalore2010

glamgalore2010

LOL well that could be the case lol
  6. Cataclyst

Cataclyst

7. wroberts

wroberts

If she hadn't before...then I think she certainly will now!
  8. benreado

benreado

The ironic thing is, the person who originally wrote this is Pete from this very forum - who it appears (by the signature links) is also a member on Dropship Forum.

9. JustCraig

JustCraig

Probably - Having said that she is talking a lot of sense.

Edit; Just seen she plagiarised (is that even a word?) the text from Pete so I guess that's why it makes so much sense lol
  10. Pete

Pete

She is simply saying what I have been preaching for years. Most of the Chinese websites who advertise here or that you find on places like Alibaba, etc. are Middlemen with export licenses. They hold few, if any, goods. They get your money and your order and then go out to specialized markets and buy what you want and ship it off.

In any number of posts I have told the story of my partner there who verifies businesses finding one "factory" - they all CLAIM to be factories - who was actually one young guy with a mobile phone and a motorbike who would take orders and chase around picking up the items.

And in my own posts I mention time after time that we SHIP THE NEXT DAY, from stock. One of the few who do. In fact, it's actually THE SAME DAY, since I send in the orders at night for me, but it actually the following day morning in China, so the orders actually ship the same day, something the others simply do not do.

So, she is "telling it like it is." Virtually every Chinese advertiser here is nothing more than a middleman, chasing around filling today's orders over the next three or four days.
  11. Pete

Pete

I get plagiarized all over the net. Hardly a week goes by I don't get an email or PM from someone showing me an article or post of mine in often some unlikely places.

Damned shame, but it's the way things are on the net and it would be a full time job tracking it all down.

What goes around, comes around.