1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Your thoughts on postage, smartstamp/PayPal

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by gtsuk, Mar 25, 2010.

1. gtsuk

gtsuk

I have a question about how easy and cost effective it is to print your own postage using either smart stamp or paypal

I currently print my address labels using my dymo laberlwriter 400 for all small packets or direct from my printer onto an envelope for letters and then take them to the post office which is 10 minutes walk and send my items from there

What advantages would using smart stamp or paypal be?

Does either of these two options save time or money in the long run?

Which if any do you prefer to use?
  2. danetello

danetello

I always take parcels down to my local post office. I don't want to have my parcels returned if I put the wrong weight on and pay too little. I also don't want to pay any extra if I put the weight or size more than it really is.