YouTube & Vimeo video clips

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by truereddevil, Jan 30, 2014.

1. truereddevil

truereddevil

I have a fan page on Facebook and I am currently working on our YouTube channel, what I am wanting to know is before all these video clips get put on these sites where do they come from just mini clips like beginning credits etc and if I wanted to brand my Facebook page onto these clips what would be the best software to use?

Thanks for any help
  2. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

Hi mate,

I use ScreenFlow (for Mac) for my videos - I am not sure about PC - something like Camtasia or as something free - try Jing.

The mini clips you talk about - I take it you are talking about something like your logo spinning or coming into view - then disappearing, then the content of your video playing?

Go to Fiverr - and type in 'video intro'. there are a selection of freelancers who will take your logo (or any graphic you want) and produce a short video animation that you can then drop into your video at the start and/or end of your main video content. This is where you will need one of the above video editing tools.

Or this is a free site - http://www.flixpress.com/

Hope that all makes sense.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    JoyLinford likes this.
  3. eAuction

eAuction

Screenflow and Camtasia are more screencasting software - sounds like you just need some simple editing software. There's plenty about - just google it.
  4. Erik

Erik

Sarahbriggs likes this.
  5. truereddevil

truereddevil

Ukbuyer1 I want it to constantly stay on whilst the clip is playing there just on 30 seconds to 1 minute maybe and it's the intros to a movie or tv show that I am wanting to know where the go to places are to get these sort of things
  6. Import Expert

Import Expert

Our IT video editing expert uses his Mac to do ours - Not sure what software he uses.

On another note we have now switched from having our video channel on youtube to Vimeo - Believe there is a small cost but it means no annoying pop up adverts.
  7. Charlotte Parkes

Charlotte Parkes

If you've got a Mac - I think iMovie's pretty decent for doing simple edits.