1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Zero Commission Stock Auctions

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by WCUK, Oct 19, 2017.

1. WCUK

WCUK

Clearance Stock Auctions

Stock Status: Brokered
    Stock Location: Poole
    Payment Methods: Credit, Debit Card and Paypal
    Shipping Info: Included

My name and Andy White, Head of Sales for Wholesale Clearance UK Ltd. We have been trading in the clearance industry for fifteen years and I would like to introduce you to our new online auction facility - available to all traders with excess, non moving or redundant stock.

We have created an innovative and easy to use system, which does not have all of the usual constraints of similar products and hosts available. By this, we mean long contracts and high pricing.

The key benefits of using our system:

- Reach out to over 130,000 business buyers each month*
    - We are organically number one in Google for “wholesale auctions” and rank highly for other relevant keywords
    - One month rolling contract of use, no long tie ins
    - No commissions payable by you for your sale
    - No exclusivity clauses
    - Complete control over your auctions

To complete this attractive package, we are offering this to you for a low, fixed monthly fee of only £40.00. As mentioned, it is a monthly rolling contract so we only require one months notice to cease/suspend the subscription. This gives you greater flexibility if you only require the auction service on an ‘as and when’ basis.

Probably most importantly, it gives you the perfect audience to clear your stock to; dedicated business buyers of all sizes, meaning you are always targeting the correct people rather than being lost in amongst other auctions of irrelevant items.

If you are interested in becoming a member or would like more information, in the first instance, please contact me by reply to this email or on 01202 668817 or 07837 060911.

Thanks for your time and I hope to speak soon.

Kind Regards

Andy White
    Head of Sales – Wholesale Clearance UK Ltd
    01202 668871
    07837 060911

*Average number of monthly visitors to www.wholesaleclearance.co.uk between April 2017 and September 2017.