Offer Ended/Closed ZT-180 Android Tablets £105 each!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by dedbay, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisty

Twisty

Agreed. And sound advice.

The problem here is, as Nicky has mentioned, dedbay/Dave has to take responsibility.

Also, the units that arrived working were of good quality. I know exactly where they were being supplied from, not exactly 'manufacturer' though :welldone:
  2. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

20 @ £105 each to refund :eek:

And he's no longer an advertiser.

Sorry to hear it, hope you get it sorted.
  3. Twisty

Twisty

Its a bit lower than £105 each as i bought in bulk, nonetheless he's a muppet.
  4. Twisty

Twisty

I actually still have the units with me but theres one guy who refunded all his customers out of his own pocket AND sent the tablets back to Dave. He now has nothing. I must admit i lol'd abit. Hope he gets its sorted too.
  5. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Well it sounds as though that particular person did right by his customers. He/she wasn't to know that they would have problems with this supplier. I wouldn't say it's particularly funny though.
  6. Twisty

Twisty

Taking into account i may be out of pocket 3 times as much as him i think i can laugh at OUR situation if i want to. And yes, he did the right thing by refunding his customers, only if Dave had the same morals we wouldnt be in this situation.
  7. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

It is good that you have a sense of humour about it I have to say. And I agree completely if only this advertiser had the same morals as his customers!

Do you know the faults Q as maybe I can get some advice for you. If you can get yours fixed then you won't be out of pocket half as much.
  8. Twisty

Twisty

Thats very kind of you. Majority are DOA's so won't even turn on, im guessing its the charging ports that are faulty as couple initially turned on but would not charge so are dead now. Then theres quite a few 1.5's and im quite certain there isnt an official upgrade to 2.1 but maybe a hacked firmware flash, Dave was meant to forward me this but nothing. The flash would have solved the problem to about 12 of them.
  9. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

I don't believe there is a way to upgrade them and I would be surprised if what you have are in fact ZT-180 as they only come with 2.1 firmware.
  10. Tonylfc001

Tonylfc001

My problem is with Netbooks I bought from Dave, 3 were DOA and 2 have died. I have just done a bit of detective work and found that Dave is currently dealing with a serious personal issue and I am willing to hang fire for a while although I still think a single email to one of the mods letting them know whats happening would have saved a lot of anguish and bad feeling.
  11. Raza

Raza

12. Raza

Raza

That is what exactly happend to me - faulty charging port.
    Ive been very lucky because i had only one return so far.
  13. uhafmail

uhafmail

Anyone who has been affected here by buying faulty tablets. I can buy all faulty tablets from you at the right price. This could help reduce losses you may have incurred. PM me if interested.
  14. MJM

MJM

I also purchased 10 of these units from Dave however they arrived totally different to the advertised specification. I have emailed him numerous times with no reply. A few people have mentioned in here that he has some personal problems at the minute, he could at least have the decency to reply to peoples emails advising of this and at the end of the day his issues aren't his customers' problem and there are a lot of people currently out of pocket by the looks of things
  15. atiqi36

atiqi36

Hi, I am the one who actually returned all the items with no refund so far from him. I had to offer full refund to all customers and in some cases delivery charges as well because they were saying it's my responsibility to pay for returning in case of warranty. Anyway I bought netbooks, and he sent directly to customers. I only got five of those to my address and as soon as I would put battery in, there would be smoke and netbooks wont turn on.
    I sent all of them back and few customers sent back to him, I don't have anything with me and I am hoping the customers who have working netbooks, dont get any warranty issue, otherwise I would have to give them refund as well.

I can't believe I trusted the guy.
  16. MJM

MJM

Could you please email me at (Email Hidden for Privacy) the tablets that I have work fine they just do not have the camera or HDMI output.

Also does anyone have Dave's address? If so please could you email it to me at the above email?
  17. Twisty

Twisty

Tom, thats a kind offer but i think everyone should be allowed to obtain a full refund to begin with from Dave.

MJM - I have all of Daves details, including home address. I'll email to you now. But do contact the management on here first and let them know of your issues. You can't private message yet as you don't have 10 posts but you can click on 'Help' at the top of the page and then 'contact us'.
  18. uhafmail

uhafmail

Completely agree with you, any buyers affected should be getting a full refund. But if this doesn't happen, every week you wait for a refund is a week older the stock gets and less it is worth.
  19. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

Well done to you - respect for that :)
  20. nicky3clare

nicky3clare

Good on you for doing right by your customers.

Have you contacted the admin team?

If Dave's lack of communication is due to personal issues then let's hope that he does right by you.

Good luck with it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.